Take Advantage of the Benefits
Make sure your company realizes all of the benefits that come with membership with the Fieldbus Foundation. Members can participate in various steering committees, technical teams and working groups that help establish the direction of FOUNDATION™ fieldbus technology initiatives to meet the needs of the global process automation industry.
Members also receive access to the latest FOUNDATION technical specifications and development tools, discounts on certified fieldbus training, and more.
Whether you are a manufacturer, systems integrator, educational institution, end user or other professional in the business, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Intellectual Property Rights License – Voting members have an option to accept a license to use the Intellectual Property Rights of the Fieldbus Foundation for the design, development, manufacture, or sale of devices utilizing FOUNDATION technology.
- Board of Directors Election – Voting members participate in the annual foundation board election.
- Directory/Registered Catalog Listing – Member companies and listed affiliates are displayed on the Fieldbus Foundation website along with information about your company’s registered products and fieldbus-related services. This establishes recognition of your involvement and participation in the foundation.
- Style Guide/Official Logos – Members are allowed use of official Fieldbus Foundation logos and are issued a style guide that describes guidelines for application of these logos. Use of the logos is a marketing tool for display on your FOUNDATION products, ads, etc.
- Committees – Participate on regional marketing committee, technical teams and/or work groups as the foundation continues to develop and expand the technology.
- Marketing Activities – Opportunity to participate in tradeshows, seminars, demos and promotional programs as a way to market your company, and its fieldbus products and services, to end-users.
- Fieldbus Forums – An online community providing user/developer forums for discussion items such as technical issues, improvement ideas and much more.
- Discounts – Reduced pricing on training, consulting services, and product development tools.