‘Hands On Fieldbus’ Seminar – Oct 25th 2012
The Fieldbus Foundation’s Benelux Marketing Committee, FF Benelux, will be hosting its next FOUNDATION fieldbus seminar at the STC Group’s training facility in Brielle, near Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
The afternoon seminar is themed ‘Hands-On Fieldbus’ with a comprehensive agenda that includes a keynote address “Looking Back To The Future”, an end user experience presentation, and the opportunity to attend two workshops or lectures from a choice of nine specialist topics. The parallel sessions will cover a diverse range of subjects tailored for a technical & maintenance or administration & management audience and include:
- ‘FOUNDATION Fieldbus Basics’ hands-on training workshop
- ‘FOUNDATION for Remote Operations Management (ROM)’ workshop
- ‘Asset Management’ workshop
- ‘Diagnostics’ workshop
- ‘FOUNDATION Fieldbus: Vision and Strategy’ end user lecture
- ‘Optimisation of your Organisation?’ end user lecture
- ‘Device Replacement’ workshop
- ‘NAMUR 107 Diagnostics’ workshop
- Guided Tour of STC Group’s Process Control Training and Demonstration Facility
A question and answer session and round-table discussion forum moderated by editor Mark Oosterveer will be held at the end of the afternoon and all attendees are invited to a complimentary dinner hosted by FF Benelux.
The STC Group’s training centre at Brielle, close to the Rotterdam-Europort industrial area in the Netherlands, was one of the first educational institutions worldwide to offer fieldbus training courses certified under the FOUNDATION Certified Training Program (FCTP).
The event is sponsored by FF Benelux members including: ABB, ACTA, Stahl/Electromach, Emerson Process Management, Endress+Hauser, Flowserve, Honeywell, Invensys, Moore Hawke, MTL, Pepperl+Fuchs, Phoenix Contact, Smar, SPIE Nederland, STC Group, Turck and Yokogawa.
Further details are available from the FF Benelux Events page:
Registration contact: Jacqueline van Oosten email@example.com